Visiting and using this website, including the various services provided in and/or through it from time to time (hereafter: the “Site”) are subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and a commitment to act accordingly. Every place in these terms and conditions where the word “Excellence” appears, refers to the parent company Excellence Investment House Ltd, and every other of its subsidiary companies, or those companies under its control, together and separately.
1. The information provided in this Site should not be construed as investment and/or pension advice and/or marketing and/or as a substitute for consulting or/and marketing which takes into account the individual information and needs of each person, according to data for the purpose of purchasing and/or executing investments, actions and/or transactions of any kind. The information contained in the Site does not replace investment and/or pension consulting and/or marketing and should not be acted upon without receiving personal consulting that takes into account each person's needs and personal data.
2. Any information on the site regarding mutual funds and/or provident funds and/or study funds and/or basket certificates and/or financial instruments and/or any other product and/or service of the Excellence Group does not constitute a recommendation for investment and/or deposit and/or any other transaction therein (including acquisition, sale, possession, etc.).
3. The purchase of participation units in mutual funds and the purchase of basket/ liability/ deposit certificates and financial instruments shall be done in accordance with a valid prospectus and in accordance with immediate reports published specifically for the matter, and taking into consideration the specific data and needs of each investor. The prospectus in combination with the said reports shall comprise exclusively the binding document.
4. Excellence Investments Ltd., its affiliates and/or its subsidiaries and/or interested parties therein (each of the aforementioned companies, hereafter: "Excellence") may hold for themselves and/or for others the securities of the corporations mentioned on this Site and/or other financial instruments. In addition, any of the above may act in the securities of corporations mentioned on this Site and/or in the said financial instruments.
5. Excellence Investments is part of the Delek Group, which is engaged, among other things, in the management of investment portfolios, securities trading, investment marketing, stock market operations, investment banking, underwriting and distribution for public offerings. For proper disclosure of the fact that companies in the Excellence Group are investment marketers and not investment advisors and on the companies' relationship to financial products, see the appropriate disclosure tab on this Site.
7. The information contained in the Site is accurate as of the date of its writing, as stated on the site, and Excellence does not guarantee to update the information from time to time. Accordingly, the information on the site may not reflect the latest information and developments and there may be immediate or ongoing changes that may affect and/or alter the information presented on this site. Specifically, prospectuses located on the site are correct for the date of publication. The User is required to monitor changes and/or updates published by the issuer from time to time on the official reporting site of the Securities Authority (the Magna system) at http://www.magna.isa.gov.il/ and on the website of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (Mayan system) at http://maya.tase.co.il.
8. We make every effort to ensure that the information appearing on the site is up-to-date, however, changes may occur and in any case of contradiction or inconsistency between the information appearing on the Site and the information appearing in official publications and/or registered in, the information recorded in the official publications and/or the Excellence books, as applicable, shall determine.
9. The data and/or the information published on this Site (hereafter: the "Information") were received in part from third parties, including from other sites (hereafter: "Information Providers"); they may change from time to time and are provided "as is," on the basis of best efforts only, for the convenience of the User. Among other things, the User must take into account that changes may be made to the information after its publication, which will not be immediately reflected on the Site. In particular, it should be taken into account that the data of ETF calculators are obtained from external electronic information systems and are provided "as is."
10. The use of the Internet and e-mail is not secure and exposes the User to risks arising from the structure of the internet and from the use of a personal computer and/or any other end-user device enabling access to the internet (hereafter, collectively and individually: "personal computer"). Your attention is directed to the fact that you are responsible for all consequences of unauthorized use of passwords and other security measures given to you, and on your personal computer. Therefore, you should keep your passwords and other means of information security in strict confidence and prevent any unauthorized use of them and/or of your personal computer.
11. The Excellence Group invests considerable effort in protecting against the risks inherent in the use of the internet, especially in transactions and information provided through it. At the same time, the Company is unable to completely block and/or prevent the risks. Therefore, companies in the Excellence Group and/or the information providers for the Group shall not be liable for any damages and/or losses that may be caused as a result of reliance on any information appearing on the Site, including general information and information about the customer's accounts.
12. Excellence is not liable for any damages that may be caused by the use of the site, changes in response times, unavailability of the site or any of its functions.
13. The site may enable downloading software. Excellence and/or the software manufacturer are not liable for any damages that may be caused as a result of downloading the said software and/or due to the use of any software downloaded from the site, including damage by computer viruses. Use and downloading of any software is subject to the terms and conditions contained in the license agreement for use of that software.
14. The site may contain links to other sites operated by third parties, which the user will access through the Site, as well as information on the internet that does not originate from the Excellence Group. Excellence has no control over the links and does not guarantee that all links found on the site will be functional and will lead to an active website. Links to third party sites should not be construed as granting permission, validity, approval, recommendation or preference by Excellence to those linked sites, their content, their operators or the products and services displayed therein. Excellence is not the publisher of these sites and does not supervise them and, therefore, you may find content that is inappropriate or objectionable. Keep in mind at all times that the fact that the link was made through the Excellence Site does not imply Excellence's approval of their content and does not guarantee their reliability, timeliness and legality. Accordingly, Excellence shall not be responsible for the content appearing on the sites, for the use of or reliance on information appearing on the linked sites and the services and products offered therein or advertisements published therein, and it may remove these links at any time.
15. The site may allow the transmission and/or posting of messages by its users. These messages are the exclusive responsibility of their senders and Excellence and/or any third party shall not bear any liability for them. No illegal, immoral, or irrelevant material may be uploaded or transmitted to or through this site. Without detracting from the above, Excellence will be entitled but not obligated to remove or edit messages which, in its sole discretion, do not meet the aforementioned requirements.
16. The User is aware that Excellence may operate software that collects information about my activities on the site and analyzes it in order to better adapt the service to my needs, and the User has no objection to this.
17. The Excellence Group respects the privacy of this site’s users and to this end, undertakes exacting information security measures.
18. I am aware that the information provided by me and/or collected about me on the site (the "information") may be stored in the central customer databases of Excellence Investments Ltd. and/or the databases of various companies in the Excellence Group, which are intended, inter alia, for managing services and communication with me, and marketing of the products and services of the Company and of its subsidiaries, including the processing of the information, the provision of mailing services to companies in the Excellence Group and the transfer of information for the purpose of providing service and marketing the products, based on all my products and services with the Group, subject to the provisions of the law. I hereby declare that the information is provided by my own initiative and of my free will for this purpose, and that I have no legal obligation to do so. I am aware that, pursuant to the Communications (Telecommunications and Broadcasts) Law, 5742-1982, companies of the Excellence Group must obtain my explicit consent to receive advertisements via facsimile, automatic dialing system, electronic message (email) or short message (SMS) (Hereafter collectively: the "Content") and that in the following approval, I agree to receive the Content.
18. Nothing in these Terms shall detract from the validity of any other agreement between Excellence and myself.
19. The webpages of the site and all the information therein are the property of Excellence, and you may use the information for personal individual purposes only. The information may not be copied, published, publicly presented, made available to the public and used for any other purpose, and in particular for any commercial purpose. The ownership rights to the information, including distribution rights and any other intellectual property, are owned by Excellence, unless otherwise stated. The signs and names appearing on the site are trademarks and trade names of Excellence and shall not be used in any way that would impair Excellence's property rights in these marks.
21. This Site, the information, downloadable software and other elements published therein may be protected by copyright laws in Israel and abroad. Subject to fair use only under these laws, no copying, modification, distribution or commercial use of the information may be made without the permission of the copyright holders.
22. ETFs and financial instruments on indices issued by companies of the Excellence and the Kesem Group are based on a license to use the index given by third parties who are the index editors. ETFs and financial instruments are not sold and are not promoted by the index editors; the Index editors make no representations or guaranties, expressed or implied, to the product owners or to any member of the public regarding the advisability of trading in the products. The only connection between the index editors and Excellence and/or Kesem is the licensing of certain trademarks and trade names of the index. The editors of the indices do not provide any guarantees as to the accuracy and/or completeness of the index, or any other data contained therein, nor shall they be liable for any errors, omissions or interruptions thereof. The Index editors do not provide any guarantees, expressed or implied, with respect to the results obtained by the licensee, the product owner, or any other person or entity, as a result of the use of the Index, or of the data included therein, or regarding the negotiability or fitness of the index or related data, for any particular purpose or use. Without detracting from the abovementioned, the index editors will not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential or related damages, including, but not limited to, indirect damages, punitive damages, special damages or consequential damages (including loss of profits), even if they were informed of the possibility of such damages.
23. The laws of the State of Israel shall apply to the use of the site and anything resulting from such use, and the courts in the Tel Aviv-Jaffa District shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction in any matter related to them.
24. The services on this site are not offered where their use is not permitted by local law.